At www.myhifi.in we are quite particular that your privacy should be protected.
Whatever information you submit to us is used to identify user profiles which help us to personalize and improve upon the services we offer. Your personal details such as your address, your email id and telephone or mobile number cannot be viewed by others. There is therefore no chance that our advertisers can identify you.
All our visitors are however encouraged to register with us so that they can access all that we have on offer on the site. Our registration form asks users for name, e-mail address, telephone number and so on.
When you 'Share a page" with your friend, your e-mail address will not be disclosed to the advertisers. However we may send some information about www.myhifi.in to that address.
We welcome you on board www.myhifi.in
The Terms may be modified occasionally, so kindly check this page regularly.
Your failure to follow these Terms may result in immediate termination of your access to the Service, as well as resort to other legal remedies available to the service provider.
1.INFORMATION SHARED BY USERS IS THEIR OWN.
Information shared including advice and opinions or statements made by users in their interaction with other users is their view and responsibility and www.myhifi.in does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, or agree with it.
2.USE OF THE SERVICE
- Every user is responsible for her or his use of the Service.
- User should use the Service in a reasonable and lawful manner only. The communications should not be obscene, indecent or offensive in any way. User should agree to refrain from conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. The user should agree and acknowledge that failure to abide by these Terms may subject the user to civil and/or criminal liability.
- User agrees not to post any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. User also agrees that the posting of any material him/her shall imply that the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right in that material rests with him/her. User agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be solely liable for any action or damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any posting made by him/her.
- www.myhifi.in contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including, but not limited to, photos, graphics, text, software, music, sound and videos. www.myhifi.in owns all Intellectual Property rights in the collective and entire work placed on the service. User is prohibited from publishing, copying, or in any way exploiting, any of the content of the service, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, publication, or commercial exploitation of material accessed or downloaded www.myhifi.in will be permitted without the express written consent of the Service Provider. In the event of authorized copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletions of author, trademark, or copyright notice shall be made. User agrees that he/she does not acquire any ownership rights by copying or downloading copyrighted material.
- You hereby grant to www.myhifi.in a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display in India or any other part of the world any content, including your workout programs, weight loss, weight gain experiences, your recipes, health tips, your name, city and country, posted on www.myhifi.in, in whole or in part.
- User agrees upon registration with www.myhifi.in to provide accurate and complete name and e-mail address information, and to promptly update this information from time to time as needed.
- User agrees not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Service.
- User acknowledges that www.myhifi.in has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Service. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your sole risk.
- Any information given on www.myhifi.in should be used under the supervision of Trainer or in consultation with Registered Medical Practitioner.
- User acknowledges that all users are differently built and any exercise that may be useful for one many not give same or similar results to other users. Please talk to your gym trainer for further advise before you use any information from www.myhifi.in
- USERS ARE ADVISED TO USE ANY TECHNICAL OR FITNESS RELATED INFORAMTIUON ONLY AFTER CONSULTATION WITH A CERTIFIED TRAINER OR IN CONSULTATION WITH REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.
www.myhifi.in reserves the right to terminate the access of users and account holders who infringe the copyrights of others.
If anyone copies the literary work of someone else and posts it on www.myhifi.in, and the copyright holder notifies us with proof of the violation, we will immediately remove the same and the user could be liable for damages.
If you believe that your work has been posted on www.myhifi.in in infringement of your copyright, you may notify www.myhifi.in accordingly with full details.
You agree to indemnify www.myhifi.in and its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise from your postings, or from your unauthorized use of material obtained through www.myhifi.in, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any similar actions arising through your use of www.myhifi.in 5.REVIEW AND EDITING www.myhifi.in reserves the right to review, edit, or delete any material posted by users in the interactive areas or elsewhere on the service, at its discretion and without notice.
6. MODIFICATION OF TERMS
www.myhifi.in reserves the right to modify or add to the Terms of this Agreement from time to time. Your use of www.myhifi.in amounts to your agreement to comply with these modified or additional Terms.
7.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that you are using www.myhifi.in at your own risk. the service is provided "as is," and the service provider and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any material on the service.
www.myhifi.in has the right to terminate your ability to access the service, for any reason, without notice.
You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction for any legal action or proceeding shall be in Mumbai only. You expressly agree to submit to the venue of Mumbai courts.
If any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof shall be declared invalid for any reason, the invalid provision or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted and the remaining terms shall be given full force and effect.
This Agreement represents the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral. If you do not agree with the Terms contained in this Agreement, please exit the service now. Copyright pertaining to Recipes.
Copyright is a form of intellectual property. In India, copyrights are dealt with by the Copyright Act 1957. This Act covers works in which copyright subsists - e.g. original literary, musical, dramatic works and others. Recipes fall under "literary" work.
It is generally understood that an idea cannot have copyright; but the way an idea is expressed has copyright. Which means if a specific diet plan consists of series of food options to be taken by the member, it has no copyright - as for instance have more than 4 liters of water every day. However, if a particular diet plan is suggested by the Nutritionist in the gym and is part of Diet Management program, that may include workout and eating schedules, and is a part of sequence other activities endorsed by our gym, then copyright exists in that process. In other words it is not just a set of diet plan that is protected, rather the originality of style and expression contained in the Diet Management Program is also protected.
Suppose you are a member of our gym and as part of Weight Management Program undergo counseling by our dieticians and training by our trainers, and this helps you to be successful with your program. Yet you adapt that process and change it to suit your taste and eating habits like taking Non-Veg food in place of Curd to supplement Protein to your diet, then such adaptations are your own and you are not violating copyright of the Diet Management Program even when you share it with other readers www.myhifi.in
Then again if as a member of our gym and part of Weight Management Program, you undergo counseling by our dieticians and training by our trainers and share this process with others by expressing the process in your own words and you would not be violating the copyright. You can also state that www.myhifi.in inspired you in your success.